Friday, August 24, 2012

New Beginnings...




The 6th Edition of Warhammer 40,000 came out a month or so ago and I bought the rulebook.  I've been looking through it for weeks, but it seems so overwhelming that I haven't really taken the time to sit and learn the rules properly.  Well now I have an incentive.  A chance for a new beginning.  The new Starter Set comes out next weekend, featuring two new armies: Chaos and Dark Angels.  I'm a space marines fan at heart, so guess which one I'm choosing. After seeing the miniatures, I'm hooked. They are awesome! I mean Space Hulk-Blood Angels-Awesome! I can't wait to get my hands on this set!

This new blog will be in part, to commemorate the new set, but also, as the title of this post suggests, a new beginning.  I've never really made playing 40k a hobby, but now I fully intend to do so.  So...I'm going to order the new set this week and immerse myself in the game of Warhammer 40,000!

No comments:

Post a Comment